Kapler Batting Cage Baseball Softball, Batting Net Backyard Baseball Softball Training Equipment, Large Batting Cage Net with Steel Frame & Net.
- Large Training Batting Area: Size 22ft Length x 12ft width x 10ft high, provide the batting cage baseball softball large training batting area. Cage enclosure design effectively stops the ball from hitting the neighbor's backyard, great batting cage backyard training net for baseball softball.
- Easy To Assemble: Follow the instruction, the batting cage baseball-softball is easy to assemble and take down, come with a carry bag, convenience to carry the batting cage backyard training net outdoor or anywhere you like, starting your training with this portable softball baseball training cage equipment.
- Durable Material: The batting cage baseball-softball is made up of19 mm high-strength steel frame and 12.7mm fiberglass pole, and a bold net, which makes the batting cage backyard training net safer and reliant, great softball baseball training cage equipment for daily hard-hitting and large batting impact.
- Suit For Any Level: The batting cage baseball softball suitable for any level player, assists the player to train and improves the player's batting accuracy and hitting strength without worry about the ball running over to a neighbor's yard, perfect batting cage backyard training net for baseball softball.
- Great batting cage backyard training net for baseball softball, suitable for your backyard, garden, playground, starting your daily practice now!
This is a great cage and my son gets a ton of use out of it. He does a ton of tee work in there and it has held up quite well. Would definitely recommend this product if you have a baseball-obsessed kid. The customer service has been exemplary. We lost the instructions and they were quick to send us another copy. I highly recommend this product.
Assembly was easy with three people needed to raise it up and keep tension on the poles to secure the guy wire ropes. My son is 7 and it works great for him.
Great little cage, held up in high wind and rain so far, the only thing that took it down was a wet snowfall. Took 2 people to put it together, but once it's up it stays up. If done right it is easy to move as well. Getting great use out of it, surprisingly big, there is enough room for 2 players to do soft toss or even live bp, as long as you have a guard net. The only problem is mowing the grass in it, other than that, no complaints!
Not the easiest thing in the world to put together & not very sturdy - be ready to use all the stakes enclosed and some of your own if you live anywhere that has wind!!
Took about a half hour to put up the first time, not difficult for one person. The netting seems heavy duty and had no problems after 2 months of use. A pole had bent and customer service was great and they sent out a new set right away. The net is perfect for backyard batting practice. Definitely recommend.