Kapler Baseball Pitching Training Net for Kids, Foldable Baseball Softball Practice Target Net for Children Hitting Batting Catching Pitching
- Pitching Training Net For Baseball Softball: The pitching training net mainly used for baseball or softball youth player, assist in training pitch accuracy and strength, the ball will directly run into the pocket bag when batting and pitching, no need to go around picking up balls.
- Foldable Design: No screws or tools required, the baseball pitching training net can be easy to set up within a few minutes. The soft frame materials, allow the baseball pitch net can be super easy to fold back within a few minutes.
- Sturdy Construction: This 4.5 ft (H) x 3 ft (W) x 4 ft (D) baseball pitching training net is made of flat wire and tear-resistant P/OX fabric, which increase greater stability when baseball batting and pitching into the target net, great baseball pitch net for daily pitching target practice, especially for the younger player.
- Portable To Carry And Go - The baseball pitching training net is 5 lbs lightweight, equipped with a carry bag, plus the foldable design, you can easily store the baseball softball pitching target and carry it anywhere you like practice.
- Versatile Usage: Great baseball pitching training net for hitting, fielding, pitching, soft toss practices, and anywhere anytime for solo or team training, suitable for the backyard, garden, playground baseball softball pitching target practice.
Very nice pitching target. Easy to set up and put away. Folds flat nicely so it doesn’t take up too much space. My son loves to go outside and pitch on his own. Has a nice bag that collects the balls.
This is very easy to set up and is very durable and helpful for learning pitching! It's also easy to move around or transport anywhere!
This is a great product for practicing golf shots. The net is sturdy and well built. The target screen absorbs most of the impact of the ball. The mesh net is there to assist diffusing the energy of the ball and to catch stray shots. This net is intended to be assembled by two people, but I can quite easily do it alone. The poles have (15?) very short sections which allows the whole kit to be stored in a small bag. I have taped the union of most of the poles to have fewer sections. This makes assembly and disassembly easier, and I simply store the folded poles out of the bag.
Be careful hitting higher lofted clubs into the net as you could hit over the net!
this product is cool. it pops right up and provides a target for the kids (& adults ;) to throw through. we've had it for two days and my kids have already gone out twice to use it! good product. definately reccomend.
I've been using this net for almost 5 months in my back yard. Have hit thousands of balls into it from wedges to drivers--mostly 3-4-5 irons. It is holding up very well and I would rate the durability as excellent. But I'm 77 and don't have the swing speed I did as a youngster. So I don't know what would happen if Bryson Dechambeau unloaded a driver into it. It was easy to setup (with a little help from my wife) in under 30 minutes. And it stays in place with the tie-downs that are provided. While I have it on grass, it could easily be set up on a hard surface such as asphalt, concrete, or inside your house (if you have the space. On a hard surface, you may not be able to use the tie-downs, unless you jerry rig them with some heavy object to help stay in place . But the tie-downs aren't required as they are mainly to keep it from blowing over in a strong wind. The only drawback is it takes a big space. But that is also a plus if you have the needed space. I had one minor issue and when I contacted the company (Galileo), their response was rapid and exceptional. I don't know if this specific item is still available. But if not, I'd have confidence in buying a similar item from them.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.