Kapler Batting Cage Baseball Softball, Batting Net Backyard Baseball Softball Training Equipment, Large Batting Cage Net with Steel Frame & Net.
- Baseball And Softball Batting Cage: Size 16ft Length x 10ft width x 10ft high, the batting cage can be used as a baseball batting net cage and softball training hitting cage. Traning the player's batting accuracy and better stop the ball damage building, especially stop the ball hitting neighbor's window.
- Easy To Assemble: The batting cage is easy to assemble and take down(2-4 people will be better), convenient batting net cage to training baseball softball backyard/outdoor, even for a small yard. A great outdoor indoor backyard baseball softball batting cage training equipment.
- Heavy Duty Material: 19mm high-strength steel frame and 12.7mm fiberglass pole make the baseball batting cage safer and reliant, an extra moveable front baffle net makes the batting cage more convenient. Fix the batting cage with a ground nail, the batting net cage is heavy-duty for long-time baseball backyard training.
- More Suitable For Younger Beginners: The batting cage suitable for any level player baseball and softball training, from 4 to adult, especially for the younger beginner, perfect size batting net cage for baseball and softball backyard training.
- Portable To Training Outdoor: The batting cage come with a carry bag, plus strong rods and light-weight netting, which allowed the batting cage portable to carry outdoor and training anywhere you like.
This is a good batting cage if you're not ready to put in a permanent one. My son loves it and uses it every day. It's not terribly sturdy until you get it all tied down. Once it's secured, it's sturdy enough to handle normal practice. It does take 2-3 people to put up - definitely not a one person job, so make sure you have some help on hand. All in all a good purchase that I would make again.
Great little cage, held up in high wind and rain so far, the only thing that took it down was a wet snowfall. Took 2 people to put it together, but once it's up it stays up. If done right it is easy to move as well. Getting great use out of it, surprisingly big, there is enough room for 2 players to do soft toss or even live bp, as long as you have a guard net. The only problem is mowing the grass in it, other than that, no complaints!
All the parts came with the order undamaged. Set upnwas fairly easy and I would highly recommend 2 people do this project. The netting seems to be of high quality for the price. The directions need alittle work but for any DIY person it is not a hard project at all. I highly recommend you spend the time to really stake the cage down, I added some extra string supports to the front hoop and it made a world of difference, especially if you live where you get alot of wind. I will be doing the same to the back hoop. I use a jugs jr pitching machine and the net and cage seems like it will hold up fine. You need to use the stakes at the end of the cage where the ball hits when pitched or the ball will get under the netting. Overall I think for the price it is a great deal and adding some extra string supports will help it last much longer and keep it from falling or breaking. I didnt have to take up any of my yard with this size cage.
It is a good product. Good for its price. It wasn’t easy to put up. The instructions as a bit hard to read. We needed 4 people at one point. But once it was up, my daughter enjoyed taking swings. We put it up on a cement area so it wasn’t staked down at the bottom. If using in a grass area, it would be better.
Very happy with purchase. It came with a net patch kit and what looks like a patch kit for the ties between the pieces of frames.
Easy to setup. Perfect size.
The larger opening is exactly what we needed. We can both manually pitch through it or use the pitching machine. And since we did not have the room for a 50ft cage, this is perfect.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.