Kapler Batting Screen Cage Backstop Net Baseball Practice Net with carrying Bag Baseball Practice Screens 12'(L) X6'(W) X9.5'(H) Black Net
- SPECIAL CONSTRUCTION: The shape of the baseball cage is trapezoidal which is consists of three 7'(H)x6'(w) rectangular mesh faces, which designed to increase the hitting area and the contact area with the ground, making it easier for the practitioner to practice.
- EASY TO USE: Open size is 12X9.5X6FT. Strong Rods and High Strength Netting Allow the Galileo Hitting Cage to be the Easiest and Most Convenient Batting Cage on the Market. The adjustable strings help you stay in the cage and adjust the distance. Set up and Take Down in Minutes!
- DURABLE MATERIAL: 420D Oxford cloth, Elastic coefficient 6.8 high strength flat steel,9.5mm fiberglass poles, 100% PP batting net,4pcs strings,8 stakes, and a carry bag make Kapler batting cage safer and reliant.
- SUIT FOR EVERYWHERE: Kapler Heavy Duty Net is 12X9.5X6FT- Perfect Batting Cage for Any Sized Yard and Used By Players from 4 to Adult. An ideal present for your friends and kids, which makes you enjoy the fun of baseball batting sport!
- WARRANTY: Kapler provides 60days return&refund and lifetime replacement parts. Please feel free to contact us with any questions!
My husband popped this up in about 20 minutes. There are reviews of the bow being too hard to bend in to the pocket...it was definitely more effort than opening up the net but come on, it needs to be sturdy. If it didn’t take some effort then it would have collapsed in the wind last night. Just use two people for that part. We haven’t taken it down and back up so I can’t comment on that. You do need to anchor it down. We have it on concrete and had to get creative on where to put stakes (some we just tied it to a sturdy fence). We’ve moved it from different areas of the yard and two people can do it just fine. We bought this to catch foul balls and it’s a win for us.
Got this for my boys for Christmas, we had a small issue with one support rod, contacted the seller and they QUICKLY resolved it! The set up is very easy and this net provides hours and hours of practice for my sons. The quality and construction are perfect and having a company that listens and quickly resolves questions is priceless!! I have recommended this product to others in my baseball circle as a necessary requirement!
Putting it up is a breeze.. taking it down is easy too.. putting it away is another thing.. might take 2 people at first before you get the hang of it.. otherwise I cant complain at all..
This cage does it job. Foul balls are not bothering our neighbors anymore. I wish it is cheaper than it is.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.