Kapler Batting Cage Baseball Softball, Batting Net Backyard Baseball Softball Training Equipment, Large Batting Cage Net with Steel Frame & Net.
- ⚾Baseball And Softball Batting Cage: Size 13ft Length x 10ft width x 10ft high, the batting cage can be used as a baseball batting net cage and softball training hitting cage. Traning the player's batting accuracy and better stop the ball damage building, especially stop the ball hitting neighbor's window.
- ⚾Easy To Assemble: The batting cage is easy to assemble and take down, a convenient batting cage to training backyard outdoor, even for a small yard, great outdoor baseball softball training cage equipment.
- ⚾Heavy Duty Material: 19mm high-strength steel frame and 12.7mm fiberglass pole make the baseball batting cage safer and reliant, heavy-duty batting net cage for long tine baseball backyard training.
- ⚾More Suitable For Younger Beginners: The batting cage suitable for any level player baseball and softball training, especially for the younger beginner, perfect size batting net cage for baseball, and softball backyard training.
- ⚾Portable To Training Outdoor: Strong rods and lightweight netting allow the batting cage portable to carry outdoor, also comes with a carry bag, convenient to take the batting net cage outdoor, and training anywhere you like.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact us. Our email address is firstname.lastname@example.org
This is a very good hitting that I've had it for a few months now and it's held up very well no rips no tears. Pretty easy to assemble I did it myself in about 20 minutes. Very happy with my purchase I would buy it again
This is big, really hard to miss it. With the target, you have three layers. So it is safe for a backyard. The target works surprisingly well. Easy to know when you strike the ball well. The target gives, so it is durable but it means you have to adjust it after you hit it 10 or so times. If it wears out, I'm getting another. Oh yeah. 15 minutes for 1 person to put up or take down. It is better to leave up than to use it as a portable net.
I bought this as a gift for my father in law who just started getting into golfing. I set it up in his backyard for him while he was out doing errands and left. I got a phone call from him super excited about being able to finally practice swinging and being able to actually hit balls at home, instead of going to the driving range or just little chip shots.
I went back to his house the next day and we spent the better part of an hour taking turns hitting balls into the net. It took 3 swings from my driver for me to put a hole in the target material, right on the seam of the "bulls eye". I will say, while it might have torn easy, what can you really expect from plastic material when a hard ball is flying at it that hard and fast from such a close distance? All in all, this is an amazing gift and has worked for 6 months and counting for my father in law. I even got the green mat so that he is able to take it into his garage or basement during the winter to practice. He hasn't stopped using it since I bought it!
I purchased this during the shelter-in which allowed me to work on my golf game in my back patio. I did not know it was going to be this tall as you can see from the picture, the net touches the roof. It does not fit in the garage but it was easy to put up and take down. If you leave it out on the sun, the bottom cloth can get sun damage and can rip. I duck taped a rip I had on the top and bottom and it seems to work fine. One thing you have to have is a really good swing mat and swing monitor is a plus. If you are looking for a golf net to work on your swing, this is a really great option.
Perfect for our use. We live pitch through the open end and the cage stops all foul balls. Only line drives come out. Setup instructions are useless.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.